Following extensive research into the most comprehensive, up-to-date primary PSHE scheme of work available the Leeds Health & Wellbeing Service launched a NEW Primary PSHE Scheme of Work in Leeds entitled You, Me, PSHE. In 2016 Stanningley Primary School bought into this excellent scheme of work which covers everything the school will need to deliver a whole school, spiral PSHE curriculum, including current emerging issues. The scheme includes the following topics Sex and Relationship Education. A fully interactive PDF, including all lesson plans and resources Drug, alcohol and tobacco education. Drug Wise a fully interactive PDF, including all lesson plans and resources. Keeping safe and managing risk Mental health and emotional wellbeing Physical health and wellbeing. A full scheme of work around the social aspects of healthy eating and physical health. Stanningley also purchased a recipe resource and teaching book to support cooking in the curriculum Identity, society and equality Economic wellbeing, financial capability and careers The PSHE coordinator, Mrs T. Stott-Moore attended training on how to deliver the scheme of work on 21st September 2016. Following this the whole school curriculum plan that was provided from the scheme was amended to fit with the learning at Stanningley Primary School. In addition to PSHE, all of the classes at Stanningley receive an half-termly MINDMATE lesson.
- Stanningley Primary School Y1 PSHE Assessment Document
- Stanningley Primary School Y2 PSHE Assessment Document
- Stanningley Primary School Y3 PSHE Assessment Document
- Stanningley Primary School Y4 PSHE Assessment Document
- Stanningley Primary School Y5 PSHE Assessment Document
- Stanningley Primary School Y6 PSHE Assessment Document
PSHE in EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage)
In the Early Years Foundation Stage, PSHE is encouraged through the ‘Personal, Social and Emotional Development’ Curriculum. See link below.
PSHE is about making connections and is strongly linked to play, PSHE is taught through activities that are part of topics and experiences, as well as on an individual basis to develop personal skills such as dressing, feeding and toileting. Positive experiences are built through daily opportunities to share and enjoy a range of activities, as members of a small group or occasionally during whole school activities.
- Stanningley Primary School PSHE POLICY
- Stanningley Primary School SRE POLICY
- Stanningley Primary School Drugs Education and Incidents Policy
- Stanningley Primary School Substance Misuse Policy
- Stanningley Primary School Child Friendly Anti-Bullying Policy
- Stanningley Primary School Anti-Bullying Policy inc. Cyber bullying
- Stanningley Primary School NON SMOKING POLICY
- Stanningley Primary School Behaviour Policy